Coffee is a primary part of the daily routine for many of us. It would be a nightmare, if we don’t get our daily cup of coffee. Especially, if we have a lot of work load and have to stay up late at night, a nice warm cup of freshly brewed coffee would be a delight. But who would make it for you? What you need is, the best smart coffee maker with grinder on the market. It will give you the luxury of a freshly brewed cup of coffee in the comfort of your bed.
Finding the Best Grind and Brew Coffee Maker to Buy in 2018
In this busy routine life, it gets very difficult to take out time and make that perfect cup of coffee. A coffee maker is a necessity for all the coffee lovers out there. Just not any ordinary coffee maker, but a smart coffee maker with grinder is what you need.
A smart coffee maker allows you to control the timing of your cup of coffee with your smart phone. All you need to do is, fill your grinds before you go to bed and set your coffee maker to have your cup of coffee ready when you wake up.
There is a lot of variety of smart coffee makers available in the market. Each has different features. The main challenge is to find the best smart grind and brew coffee maker among them.
We have listed down the three best smart coffee makers with grinders for you:back to menu ↑
EzPro BrewGenie Smart Coffee Maker With Grinder Review
EzPro BrewGenie is a smart coffee maker and grinder. It is nice and compact and benefits coffee lovers who are lazy to make themselves a perfect cup of full flavored coffee again and again.
- This amazing machine lets you brew your coffee by using your smart phone. All you have to do is just download the EzPro app on your smart phone and register your BrewGenie on it. The rest will be handled by the smart BrewGenie.
- The EzPro BrewGenie has a Bluetooth connectivity of over 150 feet. It can be connected to your smart phone via the Bluetooth connectivity and you can give instructions to it from the comfort of your bed.
- The EzPro BrewGenie will send you notifications for everything. It will notify you to set up the machine for brewing a night before. When the coffee will be ready, you will again receive a notification on your phone. All you have to do is keep your smart phone and BrewGenie in range.
- The BrewGenie also monitors the supply of coffee beans and notifies you on your smart phone about when you need to refill the beans or ground coffee. It can keep track of your usage of coffee beans. It can be set up with an online store or local store and when you are low on your coffee beans, a discount coupon will be displayed on your smart phone app.
- The best part is that it uses a small space in your kitchen and eases your daily routine.
There are 3 ways to brew your coffee:
- Brew your coffee with your smart phone manually.
- Auto- brew your coffee.
- Directly brew your coffee through the BrewGenie.
If you are looking for a decent coffee maker machine, then the EzPro Brewgenie is an ultimate choice and one of the best smart grind & brew single serve coffee machine.
Pros & Cons
- a permanent filter included.
- pause and serve feature that enables you to pour a cup while brewing.
- a non- stick warm plate.
- small in size and doesn’t occupy a lot of counter space.
- compatible with iOS and android, both.
- a 1 year warranty.
- a serving capacity of 8 cups.
- a connectivity range of 150 feet.
- not require a wifi router.
- easy to program.
- The machine does not set for one cup serving. The dial on the main screen operates for at least 2 cups.
Smarter Coffee ( 2nd Gen) Smart Coffee Maker With Grinder Review
Smarter Coffee (2nd Gen) is the newest version, with all the latest connectivity features. It may give you an impression of an old fashioned coffee maker but it’s a much smarter machine than what it looks like.
Smarter Coffee (2nd Gen) is a grinder and a coffee maker. The bean container is on the top, from which it grinds down the beans, adds hot water to it and sends it down the carafe.
- It has a smart phone app for both iOS and Android devices, which allows you to access the coffee machine from your smart phone. You can control the brewing time and how many cups it should brew. Also, You can choose the nature of your coffee. This feature enable you to choose if you want it strong, or mild. You can also choose if you want filtered or freshly ground coffee. This smart coffee maker also indicates how much water is left in the machine through its smart phone app.
- The Smarter Coffee can also be connected to a speaker using the Bluetooth connectivity. Now, isn’t that smart? If you cannot hold on to your smart phone to check when the coffee is ready, the speaker can announce it to you.
- The Smarter Coffee machine can be connected to all the smart home devices. It is convenient and easy to use, which makes it an excellent choice for all coffee lovers. You can get your perfect cup of coffee without waiting for it in the kitchen. It saves your precious time and gives you a luxurious coffee.
- It has a home mode, which enables the device to start brewing coffee right when you enter the house.
- Setting up the Smarter Coffee (2nd Gen) is easy and less time consuming. It comes with 3 interchangeable colours; cream, black and red. You can choose among the three colours according to your kitchen décor.
- Smarter Coffee can also be operated through its LCD screen on the front panel.
If you are a true coffee lover and want to ease your life with a convenient coffee maker, then Smarter Coffee ( 2nd Gen) is the best single cup drip coffee maker with grinder for you.
Pros & Cons
- The Smarter Coffee is easy to use.
- It has a very attractive design.
- The machine boils water very quickly.
- Smarter Coffee brews coffee from anywhere using the smarter app.
- It can set alarms to wake you up with a freshly brewed coffee.
- You can personalize your cup of coffee.
- There are three colour options among which you can choose.
- You can connect the machine with other smart home appliances.
- It has a pre-heat warming plate.
- The machine has a simple setup procedure.
- It is not compatible with Google home.
Bonaverde Berlin Smart Grind and Brew Coffee Maker Review
Bonaverde Berlin is a heavenly coffee maker and grinder. It is the only machine that roasts the coffee beans, before grinding them. The machine has a sleek and stylish appearance, and a much smarter interior. It only works with its own packages of coffee.
- The packages come with RFID tags that send the roasting information to the machine. Now the question is, how does that happen? All you have to do is to hold the packages in front of the machine’s scan pad and it will send the information to the Bonaverde Berlin. Isn’t that smart?
- Moreover, you can also send a message directly to the company’s Bonaverde Coffee Concierge via the Facebook messenger to schedule your next roast, or order more coffee packages.
- The Bonaverde Berlin is the first coffee machine to have roast, grind and brew in just 20 minutes. You can play around and try different coffees and roasting profiles. All you have to do is fill up the water container, scan the beans, cut open the pouch, pour the beans in the roaster, place the filter in the proper container and press the start button. Your perfectly brewed coffee will be ready in a breeze.
Pros & Cons
- a roaster, grinder and brewer, all in one
- a removable water tank
- an integrated 3G IoT connection
- a sleek design.
- can be connected to the Bonaverde’s Coffee Concierge program through the Face book messenger
- The average roast to brew time is only 18-20 minutes.
- an easy to use scanning system.
- very big in size.
- only roast, grinds and brews beans from Bonaverde.
- very expensive.
A Comparison Chart of Top 3 Best Smart Single Cup Coffee Makers with Grinder
|Name||Photo||Water tank Capacity||Compatibility & Connectivity||Easy to use||Value to money|
|EzPro BrewGenie Smart Coffee Maker with Grinder||1.2 L (8 Cups)||iOS & Android, Bluetooth||Yes||Yes|
|Smarter Coffee (2nd Gen) Smart Coffee Maker with Grinder||1.5 L (10 Cups)||iOS & Android, Bluetooth||Yes||Yes|
|EzPro BrewGenie Smart Coffee Maker With Grinder||1 L (7 Cups)||3G cellular connection||Slightly complicated||Expensive, but one of a kind.|
Choosing Your Smart Coffee Maker with Grinder
Coffee is an essential part of our daily routine. And, with time our lives are getting busier, day by day. In these busy days, it gets quite difficult to take out time for simple chores like, making a cup of coffee for yourself.
Coffee makers can make life a bit easier by brewing a cup of freshly brewed coffee for you. However, a smart coffee maker can be even better.
The above listed coffee makers have all the features and specifications that a smart coffee maker should have. All three of them have their own aspects.
Smarter Coffee ( 2nd Gen)
The Smarter coffee tops the list by its commendable value for money features. It’s a customizable coffee maker and grinder which can be controlled with a phone app. The app allows you to control the temperature and fermentation for a perfectly brewed cup of coffee. Whereas the EzPro Brew Genie has less controllable features.
Bonaverde Berlin vs Smarter Coffee ( 2nd Gen)
The Bonaverde Berlin is a one of a kind machine and probably the best smart coffee maker, grinder and roaster, all in one but it cannot compete with the Smarter Coffee ( 2nd Gen). The Bonaverde Berlin is very expensive and needs a lot of space whereas the Smarter Coffee is smaller in size and can fit anywhere. Also, the Bonaverde Berlin roasts and grinds coffee beans that are only bought from the Bonaverde.
EzPro BrewGenie vs Smarter Coffee ( 2nd Gen)
The EzPro BrewGenie also has some very overwhelming features. It monitors the supply of coffee, so that you can buy the coffee beans from a nearby local shop. It automatically brews coffee by ordering the machine through your smart phone. Whereas, it stops brewing if there is no water in the water tank. This stops overheating. The only problem with the BrewGenie is of connectivity. Users have been complaining of the wifi connectivity issues, which is a drawback.
The Bonaverde Berlin lacks in creating a customizable cup of coffee. You cannot delay the brewing process, nor create your own roasting profile. Also, you cannot control the amount of coffee you make. It only makes 1 litre of coffee. No less than that. If you put less water, than the taste gets affected.
The machine operates through the Facebook Messenger based Coffee Concierge only. You have to type the instructions to the chat window and that is how the machine will work. It is an innovative idea but does not work for everyone.
In contrast with the Bonaverde Berlin, the Smarter Coffee is a much affordable choice. It is convenient, smart and easy to use. The app has several automatic brewing modes and a manual remote, which makes it very convenient to use. What makes the Smarter Coffee have an edge over the others is its functionality and features that are comparatively more advanced than the other coffee machines.back to menu ↑
The Smarter Coffee has everything a coffee maker should have. It has water sensors that indicate how many cups you can make. You can see this in your smart phone app. It has a simple setup.
The most overwhelming feature the Smarter coffee has is its remote start function. It automatically starts brewing when you enter your house.
So, if you want a coffee maker that is smart and has a classy design, then Smarter Coffee (2nd Gen) is the best option for you. It is the most featured and the best smart coffee maker with grinders that are available in 2018 market.